Friday, August 20, 2010

Long run with Ash

Ash and I are both running in the NYC Marathon in November. Because of travel, she had to do her long run this morning. SO, since I am running a race tomorrow, i decided i would run her long run with her. So, we got out on the road by 6:30, we drove to the dam, which has a 2 mile protected section across it(There is hardly anywhere to run around here with out the threat of being run over). But, it was so boring and so full of cars that our original plan of running across it twice and back was just not going to cut it. We opted instead for the "Run as far across this bridge till the sidewalk runs out" plan, which put us into Lexington. We did a 10.2 miles plus another .6 cool down. I would call it 11 for the day. It hurt, the whole run was on concrete sidewalks. We will be in Central Park soon.......

No comments:

My most recent run