Sunday, January 9, 2011

Double time

I ran twice today, been a long long time since I did that. I first hit the park for what I thought was going to be a 6 mile run, but i was not feeling like being in the park, so i cut it to 5.2 miles and turned it into a tempo run. I hit the roads at a 6:15 pace and motored through the hills. It felt good to fly.

As soon as i finished, i went with Ash to run her run. We did a little mroe than 3 miles, hitting the snow covered paths again up in the north hills. SO enjoyable to break up the ordinary. We had a nice relaxing run, and got a chance to stop and marvel at the frozen over duck pond. I enjoy these days we get to run together with no agenda.

I covered about 8.5 miles for the day, sounds good to me!!

No comments:

My most recent run