Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday, June 3rd - 4:00 p.m.

The good doctor has said i have to lay low for a few days to let my back heal and not get worse. So, only easy running. This afternoon, Ash had work she needed to do, so Gabriel and I hit the park and ran to the south end where we stopped midway and played at the playground. He is now a walker!! He walked, and walked, and walked! I was so thrilled and amazed, i forgot to video. Idiot!! We played for an hour and half, then hit the roads again and ran up to Whole Foods for a few groceries and some samples (Happy hour is 5-8 on Thursday's! Yay!). Overall, I got close to 7 miles in. In was nice and relaxing, and good quality time with G!! Gotta keep taking it easy.

No comments:

My most recent run