Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday, June 4th - 4:00 p.m.

Today, i rested in the morning and tried to catch up on sleep. I met Ash in the park and then her and G were going to play with some friends, so i decided to change it up a bit and run to Queens. I was a welcome change of pace, although this meant feeling the heat of the city streets, dodging tourists and walking commuters and scampering between cars, before climbing up and over the famous Queensborough Bridge into Queens. My goal was to get there in 25 minutes or less, just a game to make it interesting. I conquered in 24 minutes. i took the long road back up the east River. It was a refreshing run, a nice change of view, and i actually never turned on my music. It was a good eight miles!!

No comments:

My most recent run